TACOS * BEER * MARGARITAS * TEQUILA
Session 1 Admission: 11am - 3pm
Session 2 Admission: 4pm - 8pm
Pier 33 Entertainment Venue - Wilmington, NC
Get ready to put on your party sombrero. The Tacos N Taps Festival will take you south of the border for some foodie fun. This ALL YOU CARE TO TASTE Beer and Tequila Festival offers up some of the Coast's Best Tacos and Mexican Food...along with great live music, margaritas, piñata punching, contests and many other surprises. This is NACHO average taco festival.
ALL GUESTS WILL ENJOY:
- Souvenir Glass for an ALL YOU CARE TO TASTE experience with over 60+ craft beers, mezcals, and tequilas. We’ll throw in some ciders and wine as well...just for the gringos.
- The festival will feature the over 10 food tasting stations from Taco Trucks, Taquerias, and Mexican Restaurants in the area.
- All You Can Taste - Fresh Chips and Our Specialty Salsa
- Dueling Margarita Bars
- Mariachi Bands and Live Music
- Great boutiques offering brewerania, jewelry, hot sauces and other items.
- Pinata Playground. Take a Swing… fun and prizes available all day – including mucho pesos!!
- Hot Pepper Eating Contest
- Lawn activities and games will keep you focused when you are not imbibing.
Participating Restaurant List coming soon!
SESSION 1 EVENT ADMISSION:
Valid 11AM - 3PM . The Taco and Beer TASTING SESSION offers an exclusive tasting experience. Each guest will enjoy 10+ restaurant tasting stations and unlimited chips and salsa a souvenir glass and boundless portions of over 60 craft beers, tequilas, mezcals, and wines, and all live entertainment.
SESSION 2 EVENT ADMISSION:
Valid 4PM - 8PM. The Taco and Beer TASTING SESSION offers an exclusive tasting experience. Each guest will enjoy 10+ restaurant tasting stations and unlimited chips and salsa, a souvenir glass and boundless portions of over 60 craft beers, tequilas, mezcals, and wines, and all live entertainment.
KIDS 12 & UNDER ARE FREE. This event is not designed for children. They are welcome but you will find very little of interest to them.