TACOS * BEER * MARGARITAS * TEQUILA
THE INFORMATION BELOW IS FROM 2018. PLEASE CHECK BACK IN THE FALL FOR 2019 UPDATES!
Noon – 4pm
Harbor Point Central Plaza - Baltimore, MD
Get ready to put on your party sombrero. The Tacos N Taps Festival will take you south of the border for some foodie fun. This ALL YOU CARE TO TASTE Beer and Tequila Festival offers up some of the Baltimore’s Best Tacos and Mexican Food...along with great live music, margaritas, piñata punching, contests and many other surprises. This is NACHO average taco festival.
ALL GUESTS WILL ENJOY:
- Souvenir Glass for an ALL YOU CARE TO TASTE experience with over 60+ craft beers, mezcals, and tequilas. We’ll throw in some ciders and wine as well...just for the gringos.
- The festival will feature Over 10 Taco Trucks, Taquerias, and Mexican Restaurants in the area.
- All You Can Taste - Fresh Chips and Our Specialty Salsa
- Dueling Margarita Bars
- Mariachi Bands and Live Music
- Great boutiques offering brewerania, jewelry, hot sauces and other items.
- Pinata Playground. Take a Swing… fun and prizes available all day – including mucho pesos!!
- Hot Pepper Eating Contest
- Lawn activities and games will keep you focused when you are not imbibing.
Participating Restaurant List:
KIDS 12 & UNDER ARE FREE. This event is not designed for children. They are welcome but you will find very little of interest to them.